SonicSoulFighterzSonicSoulFighterz

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Half-Genie, Full-G Hero Half-Genie, Full-G Hero

4.5 Becuase I love the tit size increase, but the pussy sounds ok at best. Animation is good but Im not tha much of a loop fan unless there's different positions added. either way Good Work!

Losing a Pokémon Battle Losing a Pokémon Battle

Dawn gettng fucked? And not by a Canon Character or anime character? Bout Time.

Freakorama1 responds:

Orignally I was gonna pick one of the NPC trainers from Diamond/Pearl, but none of them looked like the kind of trainer I wanted fucking her.

Ellie's 18th Birthday Ellie's 18th Birthday

Cant wait for the next one.

VG Master Vol.5 Ep.4 VG Master Vol.5 Ep.4

This was an ok episode.

SMBZ KAI intro SMBZ KAI intro

At least he gave credit to Alvin and admitted to use most of his stuff. To be honest, this is like a Homage to the great Alvin Earthworm and to be honest Its YOU the fanbase is at fault for him leaving partly. Because you all pressured him to keep making more. But for KrazzyGamer to go out of his way and make this with the enhanced sprites and graphics, not to forget, the effect. effects, you need to get your head out of you asses and actually be glad someone is tributing his work rather than saying" YOU SHOULDN'T DO THIS BECAUSE U SUK LELELELEELELLEELELELEL POO" or some other fanboy rant.

Brendan the Super Pokemon Brendan the Super Pokemon

Um...for those who are "hating" on this video....it says it in the title.... "PARODY" Which means its not to be taken seriously like a fanboy.

I love you... my Sonia... I love you... my Sonia...

Wow...ive found a Brother....please form a BrotherBand With me ;)

SMBZ KAI episode 1 SMBZ KAI episode 1

Alright.....well....Im very glad you did this. Just to show that there is a competent side to the SMBZ fanbase. Everything looks like what Kai did for DBZ. And I hope that you do new episodes after Episode 8 because you should finish it however //YOU// See fit and not how the other fans see fit. this is not just Alvin's work this is your work as well. and besides, you have Super Mega Bros. AF on YT and that was canned. But when he did it he didnt care for what the haters said, he did it for him and for the people who will enjoy this and his other videos. And from what ive seen from you ((Considering a pairing video from a certin game series that I support -both the game and the pairing-)) I as a true fan want more for you. You are what Alvin should have gotten for inspration as he inspired us to make our own series. now step forward young Krazzygamer372, and do what Alvin couldn't do!

Worlds in Danger Ep. 4 Worlds in Danger Ep. 4

Oh my god. I know you get this alot but. This is alot better than Super Mario Bros Z.
Alvin might have started this and inspired many people to create a spin-off non canon SMBZ series but this one...is a better replacement. Alivn's Work will be remembered fondly with it's graphics and animations.

I love how you did stuff that Alivn would NEVER do and I hope that you complete the series for him, for the good side of the fan base and for yourself. Keep on rocking dude.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Striker is crazy

Striker: Aw Crap. Scourpion: Get over here Bitch!
ROLOL